Saturday, October 3, 2009

Book and Cover Reviews II

Books Children's Books Alinda of the Loch -
The Story of Sleeping Beauty's Daughter
Alinda of the Loch - The Story of Sleeping Beauty's Daughter





I think the book is so cute, it was a fun story to read and I like it would be a great movie as well. Overall rating: 5.0
Book Title: 5.0
Cover Design: 5.0
Summary: 5.0

Reviewed by Casey Pinero
September 21, 2009


I thought this book was so cute!!! I felt like I was reading a movie in the making. I was mad when I got to the end of the book and it left me hanging like that, but I guess that means its a good book haha Definitely want to read the next one in the series. Overall rating: 4.7
Book Title: 5.0
Cover Design: 5.0
Summary: 4.0

Reviewed by Erica Creary
September 17, 2009




i love this book, the story is so exciting, i can wait to see the movie. Overall rating: 5.0
Book Title: 5.0
Cover Design: 5.0
Summary: 5.0
Reviewed by cody sell
September 17, 2009





This book really gave me an escape from reality for a few hours. beautiful writing. Overall rating: 5.0
Book Title: 5.0
Cover Design: 5.0
Summary: 5.0

Reviewed by Anton Berner
September 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment